We collect and process information and Personal Information only to the extent required for the performance of these Terms.
We will not disclose your information and Personal Information to any third parties, except as set forth in these Terms or where such disclosure is permitted by applicable law.
We collect and process information and Personal Information only to the extent required for the performance of these Terms. We will not disclose your information and Personal Information to any third parties, except as set forth in these Terms or where such disclosure is permitted by applicable law.
When you use our website to purchase Tokens, we collect information sent to us by your computer, mobile phone, or other access device, which may qualify as Personal Information. This information may include your IP address, device information including, but not limited to, identifier, name, and type, operating system, mobile network information and standard web log information, such as your browser type, and the pages you accessed on our website as well as information about transactions. Furthermore, we (or Google Analytics on our behalf) may place small data files called cookies on your computer or other device. We use such information and these technologies
- for the efficient handling of the referral program and air drop program and to recognize you as a marketing supporter;
- customize our website and advertising;
- measure promotional effectiveness; and (iv) to mitigate risk, help prevent fraud, and promote trust and safety.
Throughout this Section, we use the term “Personal Information” to describe information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person. We do not consider Personal Information to include information that has been anonymized so that it does not identify an individual person.
We protect your information and Personal Information using reasonable physical, technical, and administrative technical and organizational measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, and alteration. Some of the safeguards we may use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to our data centers, and information access authorization controls. All of our physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards are designed to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
We reserve our right to share your information and Personal Information with:
- the ICOVO team if required for the development or operation of the Platform;
- our banking partners;
- companies that we plan to merge with or be acquired by (should such a combination occur, we will require that the newly combined entity follow these terms with respect to your information and Personal Information, and you would as well receive prior notice of any change in applicable policy);
- third party identification services providers for fraud prevention and to comply with anti-money laundering and know your customer regulations;
- law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties when i) we are compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order, or similar legal procedure; or ii) we believe in good faith that the disclosure of Personal Information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of our terms;
- other third parties only with your prior consent or direction to do so.
If you have any question, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.