ICOVO is a one-stop ICO platform providing DAICOVO, a platform for managing the issuance of tokens in ICOs using Ethereum's ERC20/ERC223-compliant DAICO framework, the ICOVO App, which includes a wallet function that can manage all ERC20/ERC223-compliant tokens, KYC/AML functions for ICO investors, Block Chain and IPFS-based whitepaper versioning, and ICO Web, an ICO listing site with ICO project management functions, as well as other ICO necessities such as reviews of whitepapers and other documents, legal checks, engineer work from DAICOVO parameter adjustment to deployment, and distribution of English, Japanese, German, French, and Italian press releases in Switzerland, Japan, and Singapore. Offering all of this on a one-stop basis will reassure ICO investors, lend credibility to ICO project founders, and make ICOs more sound, while at the same time lowering the barrier to entry in ICOs by consolidating the participation process (see figure).
- DAICOVO: Smart contracts
implementing the DAICO model
- In addition to the functions required by ICO project founders such as issuing, selling, and managing unique tokens, DAICOVO offers smart contracts optimized for ICOs adopting the DAICO model. For ICO project founders who use DAICOVO to do their ICO on ICOVO Web, all of the required work, including token design, DAICOVO parameter setting, compilation, and deployment, is free. We plan to release DAICOVO as open source.
- ICOVO App: A smartphone app featuring a wallet optimized for ICOs
- ICOVO's iOS/Android-compatible smartphone app is a native and web hybrid. It includes the world's first (as of January 2018) local wallet（Wallet format with the purpose of enhancing security by storing the private key only in the mobile device not online）that can easily manage ICO list information and all ERC20/ERC223-compliant tokens. It is compatible with DAICOVO and comes with functions that allow project founders to easily draft and conduct voting on fund management.
- Using the ICOVO App eliminates the need for project founders holding ICOs through ICOVO to develop new wallets or prepare third-party wallets for their tokens. It also uses its own dedicated KYC/AML photo uploader, which prevents tampering with passport photos and selfies. We designed it in conjunction with ICOVO Web, envisioning that ICO project whitepapers will be read on ICOVO Web and investment done through the ICOVO App, but the app is fully optimized for ICOs, offering everything from whitepaper viewing, KYC, token purchasing, and account management to drafting and voting related to fund management.
- ICOVO Web: An ICO listing site with thorough ICO investor protections
- ICOVO Web is a website for ICO project founders to list their ICOs for investors. It thoroughly protects ICO investors and lists only ICO projects that comply with ICOVO requirements. The criteria for listing on ICOVO are the utilization of DAICOVO, planner KYC/AML as required by ICOVO, and disclosure of the progress of the project.
- The biggest feature is whitepaper versioning using IPFS. All the whitepapers of ICO projects listed on ICOVO Web are managed by IPFS and Block chain. Whitepaper versioning through IPFS storage and block chain makes it impossible to tamper with whitepapers later on. This means that even if investors fail to download the whitepaper before the ICO or lose it, they can always verify whether the project is proceeding according to the original whitepaper, and if it is not, they can draft and vote to have their money refunded.
- The KYC required by ICOVO, which includes passport-based ID verification and AML, applies not only to the investors but also to the ICO project founders. Furthermore, in order to increase the transparency of ICO project activity, ICOVO shares the state of progress on the project by quantifying and displaying the project's use of GitHub, social media, and other major tools.
- ICOVO also requires a uniform format for certain essential whitepaper items so that each ICO project planner's whitepaper can be read in a unified format. The ICOVO App is synchronized with the ICO list information and bookmark function so that ICO investors can achieve participation all in one place.
- We also provide ICO project founders with a white-label dashboard for investors including a referral program, airdrop program, KYC/AML and more.
ICOs are at the crux of the ecosystem necessary for hatching innovative
ICOVO will support a healthy ICO which will make a future by offering ICOVO Web、ICOVO App and DAICOVO. Details are described below in three points.
- Increase ICO Transparency and Protect Investors
- Reduce Barriers for ICO Participation
- Increase Project Durability
- We will create DAICOVO, an original smart contract incorporating DAICO’s fundamental idea of decentralized token management.
- We will introduce a system that only allows withdrawals according to the capital demand of a project’s pre-loaded schedule through a Tap system (setting an amount that can be withdrawn per unit of time). This will prevent developers from running off with raised funds.
- In the event that an investor notices a problem with the project, they are able to retract their investment that was raised under agreement as a refund.
White Paper Versioning
- Versioning for White Paper not to be tamperd is managed by InterPlanetary File System (IPFS).
- Team Member
- We will increase ICO project team member’s transparency by providing ICO project team member’s KYC/AML on ICOVO website in a centralized method.
- We will increase project transparency by quantifying social media activity and GitHub updates on ICOVO’s website.
- Implementing a safe local wallet in ICOVO's original ICO-specialized smartphone app, the ICOVO App, helps with understanding the participation process for complicated token sales and managing tokens.
- Unifying Formats
- ICO project pages and summaries of whitepapers on ICOVO’s website presents information consicely, making it easier to understand for investors. Accessibility is enhanced by offering a summary of all the projects using the same format.
- Reducing labor
- Eliminate the need for ICO investors to do KYC each time they invest. When they participate in ICO project token sales on the ICOVO App, they perform KYC only once as ICOVO will share the information with the ICO project founders.
- Fund acquisition≠Goal
- By introducing a system of original smart contracts implementing DAICOVO in which funds can only be withdrawn according to a project’s pre-loaded schedule by Tap (set an amount that can be withdrawn per unit of time), motivation to finish the project founders.
Already with extensive experience building innovative projects in the internet infrastructure industry, dining industry, music industry, IoT and AI-related enterprises under his belt, Akihiro Yamase then delved into the blockchain terrain for the next 2 years, thus laying the foundation for ICOVO's vision in 2018.
Service design, UI/UX design, and Creative Professional Iwao Sasaki with experience at both the local and global level, took on Akihiro's vision and designed the overall ICOVO project, undertaking both the creative and management aspects as CDO (Chief Design Officer).
Soon after, Masahiko Kumada, a Singapore-based Financial Professional currently running several innovative global startups, joined the team as CFO (Chief Financial Officer) in order to drive the financial and global development of Akihiro's vision.
Following Masahiko, one of the top engineers driving the blockchain industry, and who won the Best Innovation Award at the Global Blockchain Summit 2016, Yoshikazu Nishimura, became an advocate of Akihiro's vision. Through collaboration with G.U. Lab, of which Yoshikazu is the CEO, he came on board as CTO (Chief Technology Officer) to provide technical support for the ICOVO project in its entirety.
Finally, Oliver Gomm who has experience operating multiple enterprises in Switzerland joined the team, setting up ICOVO's base in Switzerland, handling legal affairs and General management to fully support the back office operations as CAO (Chief Administrative Officer).
The ICOVO team consisting of the five members Akihiro, Iwao, Yoshikazu, Masahiko, and Oliver is structured to deliver phenomenal service at a higher dimension, through a fusion of their dynamic and exceptional expertise.
Chief Executive Officer / Co-FounderShow DetailsClose
I established KDDI Web Communications inc. in February 1987 and simultaneously became its CEO/COO, resigning in March 2013. In April 2010 I established Knowledge Society, a service office company for startups. After resigning from KDDI Web Communications inc., I established Yamase Holdings Inc. in February 2015 with the aim of investing in startups and holding shares of subsidiaries. In September 2014 I established Peace Voice Entertainment inc., a J-pop artist management company. In June 2016 I established upLive Inc., a self-promotion and AI musical composition application provider for artists. All companies were established in Tokyo. In January 2018 I jointly established ICOVO, which provides ICO support services, in Zug, Switzerland with Masahiko Kumada and became its CEO.
Chief Financial Officer / Co-FounderShow DetailsClose
I first established Financial Planning Office First Place Co Ltd in 2001in Japan. I acted as CEO/ Founder for 9 years. I resigned from First Place Co Ltd and incorporated Macnel Administration Pte Ltd in 2010 in Singapore. We provide overseas operating companies with outsourcing services and business consulting. I work as a director and an advisor in some industries including Medical, Education and Global investment. And I joined ICOVO business as a Co-Founder/CFO in 2018.
Chief Technology Officer / Co-FounderShow DetailsClose
Chief Technical Officer in ICOVO project, and a system architect at the same time. Eager to make the ICO world more healthy and trustable with this project. B.S. in Mathematics & M.S. in Computational Molecular Biology. Started career as a database consultant Oracle. In 2013, established Comps Co., Ltd. and Comps Pte. Ltd. for software development specialized for academic projects related such as Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, and Voice Synthesis technologies. In 2018, spun off blockchain related business to G. U. Lab. G. U. Lab is aiming to provide tools supporting the development community, such as a wallet app, an integrated development environment, and a Dapp browser. Released "Takion Wallet" which supports Ethereum and ERC20 tokens. Won the Best Innovation Award at Global Blockchain Summit 2016 in Shanghai. Published "Blockchain Application for Beginners - Smart Contract Development on Ethereum" (SHOEISHA in 2017)
Chief Administrative OfficerShow DetailsClose
Since graduating from University in 2002, I have worked in the Alternative Investment industry, including Hedge Fund market leader Man Investments, as a Relationship Manager up until 2011
Then after that I founded Saltwater Partners in Switzerland September 2011, to provide professional investor consultation services, advice and support in the fields of Hedge Funds and Private Equity. I also became Managing Director of Tune Capital AG in 2012. At Tune, we provide Investment Management and Consultation Services amongst other to Professional clients and Institutions.
Now in 2018, I am excited to have joined ICOVO project in January 2018 as Chief Administrative Officer.
Chief Design OfficerShow DetailsClose
Domestic and international experience work with 25 years in graphic design, art direction, and planning for advertisement, and other print media. 20 years experience in planning, direction and management for Website and other interactive media.
Familiar with UI/UX design, Service Design and printing and web technology. 2015, Web Director of RECRUIT LIFESTYLE CO., LTD.. 2016, Art Director of RECRUIT COMMUNICATIONS CO., LTD.. 2017, Creative Director of Yamase Holdings Inc.
Joined to ICOVO project as a CDO in 2018.
Chief Blockchain Engineer / Chief Tech Evangelist
(the United States)
Dr. Tom Frey
Legal AdvisorShow DetailsClose
Professional experience Dr. Tom Frey has been working for Baumgartner Mächler since 2009 in the area of civil law and civil procedural law. His work has a main focus on litigation proceedings in the banking sector as well as in other corporate law matters and disputes. In addition, he advises and represents clients in contract, employment and tenancy law matters as well as in the area of data protection and legal matters relating to the blockchain technology.
Admitted to the Swiss Bar
Areas of expertise Contract law, especially claims for damages Labour law Data protection Trade and corporate law Tenancy law Debt and bankruptcy law IT law Memberships Swiss Bar Association (SAV), Zurich Bar Association (ZAV) Member of the Beobachter-Lawyersnetwork for the areas of labour law, tenancy law, and investor protection. Publications Die Ermittlung des Schadens und anderer quantifizierbarer Werte im Anwendungsbereich von Art. 42 Abs. 2 OR, Zürcher Studien zum Privatrecht, Band 278 (zugleich Diss. Zürich 2017), Zürich/Basel/Genf 2017
Quek Li Fei
Legal AdvisorShow DetailsClose
Li Fei is actively involved in advising on legal aspects of distributed ledger technology/ blockchain, cryptocurrency and ICOs (initial coin offerings), including legal and regulatory compliance, under Singapore law.
In addition, he has experience in acting for banks on varied transactions and in general corporate law, and also helps individuals a part of his private clients' practice, in estate planning, including the legal aspects of wealth management, advising on and setting up trusts and off-shore structures to secure their future and the future of their families.
His cross-border work on various debt and equity issues has involved lenders, borrowers and corporates in many jurisdictions including Indochina, the PRC, Korea, ASEAN, the Bahamas, Panama and the United Kingdom. He enjoys providing clients with clear thinking on matters that are often highly complex.
Li Fei heads the firm’s Banking and Finance, Private Clients and Blockchain, Cryptocurrency & Initial Coin Offerings teams.
- ICOVO Project was started. ICO Platform Implementing DAICO was designed.
- DAICOVO which is a customizable smart contract integrating DAICO was designed.
- Corporate site was opened. Press releases in Switzerland, Singapore Japan were distributed.
- Preparations for ICO was started.
- White List registration, KYC/AML and CrowdSale will be started.
- ICOVO App version 1.0.0 Implementation for Wallet ,ICO Dashboard and uploader of ID photo will be launched.
- Events in Zug , Tokyo and Singapore will be held.
- ICOVO Web version 1.0.0 implementation for ICOVO’s Dashboard will be launched.
- CrowdSale will be started and OVO token will be listed on exchange.
- ICOVO App version 1.1.0 implement of DAICOVO will be launched.
- ICOVO News Media (icovo.net) will be opend.
- DAICOVO version1.1.0 implement of Whitepaper versioning will be launched.
- ICOVO Web version 1.2.0 implement of management Mypage for drafter will be launched.
- ICOVO App version 1.2.0 implement of ICO list will be launched.
- Co-working space for innovative blockchain-related startups will be opened in Zug, Switzerland.
- DAICO version 1.2.0 implement of parameters setting will be launched.
- ICO support service will be started.
- ICOVO Web version 1.2.1 will be launched.
- ICOVO App version 1.2.1 will be launched.
- DAICOVO version 1.2.1 will be launched.
- Co-working space for innovative blockchain-related startups will be opened in Tokyo.
- 6 months hard-lock term’s of token will be ended.10% bonus token will be distributed to OVO token holder.
- We will check the situation of country law and start global deployment.
- english pdf
- japanese pdf
- chinese pdf